Set of 2 algae and bamboo nappies with print
Algae and bamboo collection
Set of 2 nappies
What is the secret of algae and bamboo nappies?
- Excellent, noble ingredients with a soothing effect (60% bamboo viscose, 40% SeaCELL® algae fiber).
- Laboratory-confirmed absence of e-coli and streptococci
- Made of certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 in the most restrictive first class of fibers , which means freedom from chemicals in concentrations dangerous for the skin of babies and the environment.
- The exclusive pattern of a shoal of fish, dedicated to the algae collection, is something that will make you recognize diapers with algae in the composition.
- As many as 5 different colors of diapers in the size of 75 x 75 cm
- Including 2 diapers with decorative bubbles: blue and natural
All diapers from the Save the Ocean algae collection are packed without unnecessary individual foil.
The set includes a white classic jacquard nappy with an exclusive pattern of a shoal of fish,a diaper with an intense print with the ecological message of Save The Ocean.
Where will classic diapers work?
While bathing parents often put them in the bathtub to make the baby's first contact with water more pleasant they will help with feeding , they can be used as a bib or protect the parent's clothes
They will be perfect as the first swaddle when the toddler should still be tightly wrapped
they can be used as an emergency blanket to change the toddler during a walk, or in places where we are not sure that it is super hygienic
Advantages of algae-bamboo fabric
How to take care of the product?
machine washable at 40 °, gentle program,
do not use bleach,
do not dry in direct sunlight,
we recommend washing before first use,
avoid the use of softeners and those containing soda ash.
As a result of intensive use and frequent washing, bamboo products may wear out - the fabric may puff or puff. This type of wear does not constitute grounds for complaint.