Bamboo algae bath cover Save The Ocean - print
The baby's first towel algae - bamboo
Save The Ocean with the Save the Ocean print
A bathing cover is one of those items that parents love for their extraordinary functionality. It will be the first towel for your baby to be used after bathing. We know that bathing is a real ritual, and you, as a parent, want to focus on the emotions of your toddler and at the same time be sure that the accessories that help you take care of your baby are of the highest quality.
Ergonomic shape and size (85 x 85 cm) will make wiping your baby smooth after bathing. The sewn-on hood will perfectly cover the baby's wet head while wiping the rest of its little body.
The cover is made of terry algae and bamboo, it is perfect for the daily care of the youngest children due to its delicacy. Someone who has had contact with a bamboo towel at least once remembers this softness to the touch. Thanks to the use of SeaCELL fibers on the inside of the towel - ocean minerals wrap the baby's skin immediately after bathing.
Recommended for children with symptoms of skin allergies and diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis!
45% bamboo viscose,
55% SeaCELL® algae fiber
Advantages of algae-bamboo fabric
How to take care of the product?
- machine washable at 40 °, gentle program,
- do not use bleach, drying in a tumble dryer, gentle program,
- do not dry in direct sunlight,
- we recommend washing before first use,
- after taking it out of the washing machine, shake it strongly so that the terry loops rise and take in air, then after drying the towel will be fluffy, avoid the use of softeners and those containing soda ash.
As a result of intensive use and frequent washing, bamboo products may wear out - the fabric may puff or puff. This type of wear does not constitute grounds for complaint.