Baby swing with double-sided cotton pillows LION
Lion, elephant, giraffe, hippo, koala or maybe a crocodile? Which of these wonderful animals will visit your home and become your baby's friend? Explore our unique Safari collection swing series.
Comfortable, safe, made with attention to every detail, the swing will become your child's favorite place to play.
- Made of: strong wooden poles, double layer of high-quality cotton, reinforced seat, solid cotton ropes, metal hoops for hanging.
- The set includes pillows made of soft cotton with hypoallergenic filling ensuring the greatest comfort of use. In addition, they allow you to adjust the height of the seat to adapt it to the child's height.
- Unique design, beautiful colors that do not fade even after many washes
- Pillows have beautiful graphics, different on two sides, they are removable so they can also be used as a decorative element of a room or a cuddly toy.
- wooden balls on the ropes help to develop children's manual skills
The whole is a perfect combination of beauty, safety and comfort.
- the maximum load is 20 kg
- for the youngest - from the time when the child sits alone (from about 9 months) to about 100 cm tall
ATTENTION! Children may use the swing only under adult supervision.
- dimensions: 34x34x30 cm (depth to the side bars without pillows - 23 cm, to the top of the backrest - 30 cm), backrest cushion: 33 x 35 cm, seat cushion - 33 x 30 cm
- structure composition: wooden poles, cotton ropes with a diameter of 12 mm
the length of the ropes from the rim to the seat is approx. 180 cm, the ropes can be shortened
- two metal hoops are used for hanging. - in a 2.5 m high room, the seat will be approx. 70 cm high
- Ceiling hooks not included
- pillow composition: 100% cotton, filling: hypoallergenic silicone fiber
seat: double cotton reinforced with upholstery foam
- certificates: all materials used in the production are safe for the child.
Cotton, threads, silicone ball have OEKOTEX 100 Class I Certificate.
Swings are handmade in Poland with a selection of the highest quality materials.
Each swing is leveled in the production process, but due to the flexibility of the lines and the possibility of shifting during packaging or transport, it is recommended to check the level before the first use and, if necessary, adjust the length of the lines on the hoops.