- completed form
- return form
If you are a consumer – as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance agreement within 14 days of receipt of the product. To comply with the deadline it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
You can withdraw from the agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the agreement or a completed form by e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us the item to be returned along with the return form immediately, to the address specified below, depending on the country to which the product is to be sent.
Payments you made, including the costs of delivery of things, on the terms set out in the terms and conditions, will be refunded to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the refund of your payment until we get the item back or until you provide the proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Be aware that a customer is not entitled to the right to withdraw from a distance agreement if:
- the subject of the agreement is not a standard product but a product manufactured according to the customer's specifications or to meet his individual needs,
- the subject of the agreement is the provision of a rapidly decaying product or a product having a short shelf life,
- the subject of the agreement is a product delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygienic reasons if the packaging has been opened after the delivery,
- the subjects of the agreement are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after the delivery
- the subject of the agreement is providing the digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the agreement has begun with the explicit consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement, and after the consumer was informed by the trader of the loss of the right to withdraw.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint using the form (link to the editable version) to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address:
Poland, Warsaw, 01-248, ul. Jana Kazimierza 64/41
In connection with the defect, you can request:
- exchange of a defective thing for a thing free of defects,
- removal of the defect,
- or you can make a statement to:
- request a price reduction,
- withdraw from the agreement - in the event of a material defect.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing a defect, but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
In order for the complaint to be accepted, it is necessary to check the condition of the package contents in the presence of the courier.
Your complaint will be processed (responded to) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information on the complaint can be found in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Below, you can find the addresses in individual countries where the packages being returned as part of withdrawal from the agreement or complaint should be sent.
Shipping address: guguplanet, Poland, Warsaw, 01-248, ul. Jana Kazimierza 64/41,