Your privacy is important to us. It is STRATEGIKE Tomasz Sawicki's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://guguplanet.com, and other sites we own and operate.
1. Information we collect
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/Mailing address
- Payment information
2. Legal bases for processing
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3. Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
- to attribute any content (eg. posts and comments) you submit that we publish on our website;
- to process any transactional or ongoing payments. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to Stripe Inc or PayPal Inc to the extent necessary to process the payment for the order. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them. Providing data is voluntary and at the same time necessary to use the website;
- to deliver products and/or services to you;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you. Informational for sending newsletters without prior consent: E-mail advertising if you do not subscribe to the newsletter and your right to opt out If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not opted out and you are not a consumer who has his habitual residence in Poland, we reserve the right to regularly email you offers for products from our product range that are similar to those you have already purchased. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. You can opt out of this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or by using the opt-out link in the advertising email, without incurring any costs beyond the cost of transfer calculated at the base rates; and
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
5. International transfers of personal information
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in Netherlands, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
6. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
8. Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
9. Changes to this policy
STRATEGIKE Tomasz Sawicki Data Controller
STRATEGIKE Tomasz Sawicki Data Protection Officer
This policy is effective as of 10 April 2020.